Chic and Versatile Ju-Ju-Be Earth Leather Be Fabulous Diaper Bag
Are you looking for a chic and versatile diaper bag this is also animal-friendly? The Ju-Ju-Be Be Fabulous Earth Leather Diaper Bag has every feature you want in a diaper bag. The "earth-friendly" leather give this bag more of the feel of a fashionable bag than a diaper bag, yet it has all the features you would want in a bag for carrying around the essentials for a little one.
- Front mommy pocket holds keys (stretch key fob) and sunglasses (cleans lenses too!) with plenty of room for more!
- Quick reach pocket for cell phone.
- 2 exterior insulated bottle pockets ... with Thinsulate by 3M. Keep it warm? Keep it cold? Sure!
- Unique main zipper closure system makes for easy access.
- Picture pocket to keep photos handy when bragging to friends.
- Detachable and adjustable messenger strap has removable memory foam shoulder pad & can be shortened to tote strap length.
- Optional shoulder straps ... so versatile!
- Inside organization includes 4 gusseted pockets, 3 zippered pockets & lots of wide open space!
- Back pocket works great for diapers and wipes organization.
- Structured bottom with luggage feet.
- AgION Antimicrobial Linings ... kills germs, mold, mildew, fungus, bacteria, and other bad stuff.
- Metal Hardware ... we don't trust any of the cheap plastic stuff.
- Light-Colored Linings ... you can actually see what's inside; it's not just a big black hole in there.
- Machine Washable ... air dry.
- Earth Leather ... an environmentally friendly alternative to animal leather. Luxurious, durable and machine washable!
I could not find any information on the Ju-Ju-Be website or the product tags about the earth leather
. Most fake leathers are made of vinyl, which is not eco-friendly or good for your health, and this does not feel like vinyl. I would hope it is made from recycled plastic, but there is no information to support this hope. I also have concerns about anti-microbial linings. I am not too thrilled about the Teflon fabric protector either.
Although the features of this bag are really nice, it is extremely expensive at $225!
disclosure: The products described above were sent to us as free samples. Prior assurances as to the nature of the reviews, whether positive or negative, were not given. No financial payments were accepted in exchange for the reviews. The reviews reflect our honest, authentic opinions.
Read More in: Baby | Product review
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Really Natural for all the latest news.
Posted by Jennifer Lance at March 1, 2013 9:45 AM