Dr. Bronner's Organic Pure Castille Soap: Still the Best!
Dr. Bronner's was one of the first natural brands I discovered before "natural" was trendy and a marketing term. The tiny print quotes were a constant source of inspiration, and the multi-use formula is all you need.
Vita Cost, which beats Amazon's price by a few dollars, sent us Dr. Bronner's Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Baby Mild Unscented:
Guaranteed no synthetic tea tree oils and 100% vegetarian. Super mild castile has outstanding water softening and cleansing powers. Preferable to harsh soap and defattening synthetics. It does no cut dirt, but dissolves it. It is the mildest pleasant soap you ever used. Enjoy body rub to stimulate body mind-soul-spirit and teach the essence moral ABC uniting all free in the shepherd. 100% Biodegradable! Not animal tested.
Our unscented organic baby castile soap contains no fragrance. It is also great for people who have allergies or sensitive skin.
- Enjoy 1 soap for 18 different uses!
- Our unscented organic baby castile soap contains no fragrance.
- It is also great for people who have allergies or sensitive skin.
Synthetic surfactants, petrochemicals, floral water fluff, detergents, animal ingredients, animal testing, artificial ingredients.
- Made with organic coconut, olive, hemp & jojoba oils
- All oils and essential oils are certified organic to the National Organic Standards Program
- Packaged in 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Contains no synthetic surfactants, no petrochemicals, and no floral water fluff
This is the only soap I will use backpacking!
disclosure: The products described above were sent to us as free samples. Prior assurances as to the nature of the reviews, whether positive or negative, were not given. No financial payments were accepted in exchange for the reviews. The reviews reflect our honest, authentic opinions.
Read More in: Baby | Beauty | Product review
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Really Natural for all the latest news.
Posted by Jennifer Lance at August 31, 2012 9:55 AM