Natural Lip Luxury from Aveda
I love Aveda
hair products (see our post on The Aveda Babassu Community Project
). It is only recently that I have discovered Aveda's makeup, specifically products for lip care. Like other Aveda products I have tried, I fell in love with them and felt good about using them on my daughter for her ballet performance, due to their natural ingredients, ecological packaging, and community supported projects.
- Nourish-mint renewing lip treatment: This lip product is designed to replenish and plump lips naturally over time, as well as smooth the appearance of lines. It makes a wonderful base for lip color or can be used alone. The new packaging reduces waste by 33%, and the key ingredients are coconut, raspberry, certified organic spearmint and vanilla.
- Nourish-mint sheer mineral lip color: Available in seven different shades, this lip color combines the benefits of the above product with color! The improvements to your lips are noticeable in two weeks, with full results typical after eight weeks of continuous wearing. The key ingredients are rasberry, pomegranate, bilberry, certified organic spearmint and vanilla.
- Nourish-mint smoothing lip color: There are 21 shades of color available for this lip product! After using this product, 75% of women noticed fuller lips after 2 weeks. Naturally plump lips, rather than collagen injected ones, bring out the natural beauty in any woman.
- Envirometal retractable lip brush: Made from 30% post-consumer recycled aluminum and
cruelty-free (not made from animals), this silky-soft, taklon bristles lip brush allows for precise application of lip color. The retractable head makes it easy to throw in a bag or purse without worry about getting the brush dirty.
- Nourish-mint abaca clutch: Made from abaca pulp, a plant related to the banana tree, this clutch bag holds seven lip products and the retractable brush, or it can hold two lip colors, lip brush, and a total face compact. Abaca plants help prevent erosion, an this bag is made in the Philippines. It is the perfect little makeup bag.
Even though I don't wear makeup regularly, it is nice to have natural, environmentally packaged products for special occasions. I really love the abaca clutch and the renewing lip treatment!
Read More in: Beauty
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Really Natural for all the latest news.
Posted by Jennifer Lance at June 16, 2008 9:04 AM