Really Natural Beauty Secrets: John Masters Organic Lavender and Avocado Intensive Conditioner
Shhhhh! I'm giving away natural beauty secrets!
I love John Masters Organics Hair products. I first got hooked with John Masters Organic Lavender and Avocado Intensive Conditioner. This rich conditioner is just what my long hair needs. My hair can be dry on the ends but oily on top, and it just drinks up John's conditioner.
Lavender and avocado oil are combined with over 10 certified-organic plant extracts and oils to bring intense moisture and vitality to dry hair. Hair is left shiny, soft and luxurious. Wonderful, light lavender scent. Safe for color-treated hair. 7 fl oz.
Made with 12 certified-organic ingredients
• lavender oil- slows hair loss; treats eczema and dermatitis on the scalp
• avocado oil - moisturizes and conditions the hair
• soy protein - strengthens hair follicles; makes hair look thicker and fuller, improves shine
• white tea - detoxifies hair and scalp
• arnica - hydrates scalp; stimulates hair growth
John's products rank from two to four on the Environmental Working Group's Skin Deep cosmetic database. Not only are these products safe and effective, I would rather support businesses like John Masters over major corporations like Aveda any day!
Read More in: Beauty | Product review
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Really Natural for all the latest news.
Posted by Jennifer Lance at December 13, 2011 2:24 AM