Deck the halls with boughs of Philips Garland LED String Lights
? Our friend Jay just wrote in to let us know he's picked up a few strings of these beauties
for all his holiday lighting needs. What makes them better than regular old twinkly Christmas lights? Well, here are a few things:
- Advanced LED technology
- Bulbs are fade, chip, peel, and break resistant
- Cool to the touch when lit
- Ultra low power usage (4.8 Watts)
- Up to 76% power savings compared to super bright mini sets
- 25,000 hour average bulb life
- Connects end-to-end
The folks over at LED Museum published a sparkling review of the blue versions (pictured at right). Energy efficiency and twinkly lights in the window? We totally approve.
Available at Target.
Jess Brooks at Permalink