Join the Slow Food Movement!
Slow food, the obvious antonym to fast food, is a movement that is growing across America. The Slow Food Nation
says we need to "take back control of our food" so our food is "good, clean, and fair".
The three central principles of the Slow Food plan are these: food must be sustainably produced in ways that are sensitive to the environment, those who produce the food must be fairly treated, and the food must be healthful and delicious.
It's a simple concept that will change your health and benefit our environment. If you haven't joined yet, it's time!
Via: Huffington Post
Read More in: Organic Food News | community
Share this Article with others:
- Urban Garden Movement in Richmond, CA Turns Vacant Lots Into Food - Oct 19, 2010
- Class of 2009: Paul Hawken Asks You What it Means to Be Human - May 22, 2009
- Real Time World Statistics on Energy, Population, Environment, Food, Water, Health, Government & Economics, and Society & Media - Apr 23, 2009
- Turn Off Your Lights Tonight at 8:30 PM for Earth Hour - Mar 28, 2009
- Black Friday is Buy Nothing Day! - Nov 28, 2008
Came straight to this page? Visit Really Natural for all the latest news.
Posted by Jennifer Lance at July 6, 2010 1:10 AM