Carbonrally: Join Forces With Your Friends to Reduce Carbon
Are you competitive? Do you want to reduce your carbon footprint? Carbonrally
is a fun way that you can fight climate change and put your competitive nature to good use. It is a place where you can:
- Reduce global warming by taking quick & easy challenges.
- Compete with others in your area and around the world.
Here's how it works:
- Take the challenge: Today's featured challenge is to not eat meat for two days this week. You can also suggest challenges.
- Check out the results: You can view the Total Impact Map to see how many tons of carbon have been reduced by Carbonrally members.
- Compete: Create or join a team and compete against other teams for the greatest carbon reduction!
- Socialize: Of course, Carbonrally is a great place to meet new, green friends!
According to Carbonrally
, "1,418 Rallyers have reduced CO2 emissions by over 76.54 tons so far! That's equal to turning off the electricity of 70 homes for about 1 month!
" Now that's impressive, and it really demonstrates how if we all take small steps, they add up!
Read More in: Conservation
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Really Natural for all the latest news.
Posted by Jennifer Lance at March 4, 2008 6:19 AM