Really Natural Cookbooks: Green & Black's Chocolate Recipes
From the makers of my favorite chocolate, comes an incredible cookbook! Green & Black's Chocolate Recipes, Revised Edition is the kind of cookbook that makes you drool. Not only is it filled with incredible organic chocolate recipes, it also gives you an education into cocoa (e.g. growers' associations, education, cultural information).
This is the ultimate chocolate cookbook. It contains 100 recipes to tempt, tease & torment lovers of this food of the gods. Chocolate is one of the most luxurious and satisfying foods, full of texture and flavor, and it is also a versatile cooking ingredient, not only for rich, dark desserts but also a perfect partner for savory and spicy dishes.
Above all, chocolate can be molded to suit every occasion and so the chapters within the book include Abracadabra (quick & easy recipes) and Wicked (irresistible concoctions). Woven into the book are stories about the Maya in Belize who cultivate organic cocoa for use in our chocolate bars as well as tips on cooking techniques and handling chocolate.
Of course, all great chocolate recipes start with fair trade, organic chocolate
Read More in: Fair Trade | Food | Product review | Really Natural Books
Share this Article with others:
- Northbound Coffee Roasters Vintage Roasted, Fair Trade, Organic Coffee Guarantees Freshness - Mar 25, 2011
- Synergy Organic Clothing: Fashionable, Sustainable, and Affordable - Aug 18, 2010
- Fair Labor, Organic Bamboo T-Shirt Supports Great Lakes Restoration - Mar 29, 2010
- Organic Honest Tea Yearly Sales Match Coke's 9 Minutes - Feb 17, 2010
- Cadbury Workers Unite Against Kraft's Hostile Takeover - Dec 17, 2009
Came straight to this page? Visit Really Natural for all the latest news.
Posted by Jennifer Lance at August 16, 2010 1:00 AM