Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Organic Honey Stinger Energy Chews
When you need a little pick me up, whether you are exerting energy or at the office, Honey Stinger Organic Energy Chews Limeade and Pink Lemonadeare naturally caffeinated with white tea.
Honey Stinger Organic energy chews are formulated specifically for health-conscious individuals and athletes seeking a great tasting energy snack.
- First energy chew to provide naturally occurring fiber and protein that's derived from tapioca syrup and honey
- Provides the right amount of carbohydrates to keep you going without excessive calories
- Chews are certified USDA Organic and provide 100% of your recommended daily value of vitamin C
- Gluten- and dairy-free product
- Backpacker April '09 says, "In the real world--miles to go, tank on empty--flavor makes the fuel. And these gummi bear-like blobs beat all comers in the taste department."
We've tried out the original Honey Stinger Waffles and Chews
, and not really being a fan of gummy type candies, the waffles are still my favorite. The chews are sweet and chewy. My daughter likes them.
I love that these products are organic, unlike many energy products, and they do pack easily. They have Lance Armstrong's endorsement, which doesn't really win me over one way or another, but the man does know about needing energy.
Disclosure: I was sent free samples of these products to review. No prior assurances were given as to whether the review be positive or negative.
Read More in: Food | Product review
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Really Natural for all the latest news.
Posted by Jennifer Lance at June 24, 2011 8:35 AM