Vegan Garden Recipes: Organic Kale Chip
As summer time temperatures are heating up, I am searching for ways to use up the kale in my garden before it starts to bolt. One super easy recipe that kids love is kale chips. This snack is healthy and a good replacement for potato chips.
Organic Kale Chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a cookies sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut or tear kale into bite size pieces and lay out on cookie sheet.
- Spritz kale with olive oil and Bragg's Liquid Aminos or soy sauce.
- Sprinkle lightly salt and nutritional yeast over kale.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, depending on the oven.
You may want to experiment with different spices to flavor your kale chips. They should turn out crunchy and sort of melt in your mouth. Of course, you can buy kale chips, but it is much more fun and easy to make your own.
Read More in: Food | Gardening | Recipe
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Really Natural for all the latest news.
Posted by Jennifer Lance at July 9, 2010 1:05 AM