5 Green Father's Day Gifts From 5 Green Blogs
Father's Day is this Sunday. You could get Dad a tie cookie, or you could get him a really cool green gadget. After browsing the blogosphere, here are five green Father's Day gift ideas from five green blogs:
- Earth Techling recommends Etón Raptor Solar USB Charger and Weatherband Radio.
- Earth Share recommends Eco Golf Tees.
- Inhabitots recommends iWood's Eco Design sunglass frames.
- The Sierra Club recommends Solar-Powered Motion-Sensing Light.
- The Daily Green recommends a Recycled Hammock.
Photo: Some rights reserved by DNAMichaud
Read More in: Gifts
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Really Natural for all the latest news.
Posted by Jennifer Lance at June 13, 2011 3:10 AM