Colonix Advanced Internal Cleansing Program by Dr. Natura
Two good friends of mine are in their fourth week of an Ejuva Intestinal Cleansing Program. It is timely that I opened a cheaper cleansing program by Dr. Natura called Colonix. This 30-day program is an "advanced internal cleansing program".
For more than a decade, the flagship product of DrNatura, the Colonix® Advanced Internal Cleansing Program, has been one of the most popular colon cleanse systems to detoxify the body.* It includes: Colonix Intestinal Cleanser, a cleansing fiber supplement; Paranil capsules with liver detoxifying herbs; and KleriTea soothing herbal tea.*
Powered by more than 40 herbs, Colonix Program thoroughly cleanses the colon and liver to detoxify the body of accumulated build-up.*
- Promotes regularity & digestive health*
- Helps relieve poor digestion, including gas, bloating & occasional constipation*
- Supports a healthy liver*
- Detoxifies the body in 3 easy steps*
- Made of all natural & vegetarian ingredients
Unlike the Ejuva cleanse, this cleanse does not limit your eating, so I am not sure if it is effective. Dr. Natura does recommend:
- Water: drink plenty of good, clean water each day
- Vegetables: minimum of 5 servings daily
- Fruits: minimum of 2 servings daily
- Grains/Starches: 4-8 servings daily (choosing whole grains over refined)
- Legumes: 1-3 servings daily (i.e., beans, peas, lentils, peanuts, etc.)
- Healthy Fats: 3-9 servings daily (i.e., monounsaturated, polyunsaturated, omega-3s)
- Herbs/Spices/Seasonings: Experiment daily to benefit from the natural health promoting qualities of herbs
disclosure: The products described above were sent to us as free samples. Prior assurances as to the nature of the reviews, whether positive or negative, were not given. No financial payments were accepted in exchange for the reviews. The reviews reflect our honest, authentic opinions.
Read More in: Health | Herbal Medicine | Product review
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Really Natural for all the latest news.
Posted by Jennifer Lance at May 22, 2012 1:23 AM