Recycled, FSC Certified Custom Stationary by Invitation Box
I am not very good at writing thank yous and personal notes. I know they are appreciated, especially by my parents' generation, yet I can never find the time. Isn't it easier to just send an email, text, or Facebook message? Yes, I know that is lame, but I am also very sensitive about paper use. It has to come from somewhere!
We were sent two very lovely personal cards by InvitationBox. There are so many choices on their site (over 18,000), that I could not find the exact ones. Fortunately, these cards are green!
InvitationBox is so excited to tell you that we're doing our part to help reduce our carbon footprint through the use of recycled paper and FSC and SFI-certified paper to manufacture our invitations. Many people find it hard to understand this "eco-geek" jargon, so we've broken it down and offered up as much information about our processes as we can.
Our Green Efforts
- Use of Cougar Paper for Digital Designs
- 10% Post-Consumer Fiber Content
- Sustainable Forest Initiative(SFI) Certified
- Forest Stewardship Council(FSC) Certified
- Fully Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF) and Lignin Free
- Manufactured Acid Free
- 30% Post-Consumer Waste Fiber Content
- Paper Manufactured Using Green-e Certified Renewable Wind-Generated Electricity
- Over 15,000 Combined Green Items Available!!
- InvitationBox.com donates a portion of its revenue on all InvitationBox Green items to the Conservation Fund.
disclosure: The products described above were sent to us as free samples. Prior assurances as to the nature of the reviews, whether positive or negative, were not given. No financial payments were accepted in exchange for the reviews. The reviews reflect our honest, authentic opinions.
Read More in: Office | Product review | Recycling
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Really Natural for all the latest news.
Posted by Jennifer Lance at July 4, 2012 2:24 AM