Preserve Razor Recyclable from Recycline, Inc.
You've got to love an environmentally friendly and non-animal tested razor (that's non-animal if you also don't count my face.) Preserve’s new triple blade razor brings high-performance to the environment-friendly razor product line.The patent-pending handle is made from recycled materials and is completely recyclable. The package is made from renewable wood sources and is reusable as a travel case.
- Triple blades provide a smooth, close shave
- Handle is made from 100% recycled plastic, including 65% of recycled Stonyfield Farm® yogurt cups
- Innovative, one-piece handle design
- reduces resources consumed in
- Ergonomic handle with contours and
- gripping regions enhances performance and control
- No animal testing
At Preserve Razor Recyclable - Recycline, Inc.
Read More in: Really Natural Products
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Really Natural for all the latest news.
Posted by Jess Brooks at July 14, 2007 10:18 AM